1.25.2012

tasks at hand.

This morning as I arrived into work and settled in with my cup of coffee and giant jug of water, I started thinking about my tasks at hand for the day.  No, not work tasks, silly. Relatively speaking, I've been here long enough to know what I have to do during the day. Which is to act busy. BUSY!mustgotocopierMAKECOPIES!! MORE COPIES NEEDED ALWAYS.sobusyWHY?.PHONECALLS! notimetotalktoyou. TOOBUSY! GAWD!
The tasks that I speak of are actually the ones that I accomplish after work. You know... did I make plans for tonight with anyone? Did I pack my gym clothes? Jeez! Did I remember to shave for said gym visit? Is there enough chicken in the fridge for me to make a sammich after work? How about two sammiches?  (no, yes, yes, Yes, YES.)

I forget what my point was. Oh, right.  There was no point.  I just wanted to use MS Paint today.