7.28.2011

day #1: for lack of better titles.

Success!  Even though mural-ing was postponed for the evening due to rain, I decided to head downtown anyways to spend some quality time with myself... away from the Food Network.  First stop, a Vietnamese noodle soup joint.  NOM.  The flavors and aromas reminded me of when I lived around that section of town.  I jumped back in my car after I was finished stuffing myself and noticed that it was starting to drizzle.  Instead of hurrying on my way, I decided to sit and listen for a couple of minutes.  The rain was just starting and it sounded like dust on an old record being played.  Awesome.  Next stop was the fabric store... 50% off ALL FABRIC?!  Don't mind if I do!

I found 10 different fabrics!  All different patterns, colors and textures and all for me!  All of that fabric reminded me of the purses I started cutting out months ago.  Is this what I needed to slap myself back into shape?  Only time will tell.  However, I did decide to set myself a goal:

I WILL FINISH THE TWO PURSES I STARTED SEWING TONIGHT BY AUGUST 3RD.  Let's see if I can do it... When I'm finished, I'll post pictures of the final outcome.  Inspiration, here I come!

Oh, and I took this picture of myself with my new phone app.
... You're Welcome.