5.22.2012

it's been awhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiile

It's hard not to sing that awful song "It's Been Awhile" when you say it's been awhile. But needless to say, it's been awhile. I haven't posted in almost two weeks! FOR SHAME.

I think back on the past two weeks and wonder what I've done, other than gaining another 3 lbs. And guess what? I'VE ACTUALLY DONE A LOT. I just haven't written about it. Sometimes you just have to be in the mood to write. I've been in the mood to eat. (see weight gain reference)

don't be jealous of Sanford & Sons.
The one thing I'd like to share today is how ridiculously creative m'boyfriend is. As you all know,... or don't know, he's a bike enthusiast. And he's super talented with building and repairing bicycles. So every once and awhile, he'll have extra bike parts... chains, doo-hickey and do-dads, metal things and round things, mostly. I don't know bike parts if you've guessed. One extra he had at hand was a giant fat tire. He made this one into a planter! How awesome is that?

My goal for the rest of this week is to update the universe on what's been going on. Here's some topics I'm going to try to cover...

The Art Center! Bike Art and the BIKE RACE! Paintings for the Behbah! Mermaids! Sewing the cushions... AGAIN!  Indian Food!Stained glass and frames!