1.16.2013

UPDATE.

8:15pm I wrote a blog post tonight that I'll post tomorrow, due to scanning pictures.. that I'll need to do at work. The post is done, but it's nothing without the pictures. NOTHING I SAY! But I am most certainly smiley now thanks to a fine bottle of Merlot, and I'm considering buying massive quantities of schtuff on Etsy. I'm looking for a cross stitch. More specifically, a hilarious cross stitch. Unfortunately, I roamed over into the realm of tapestries, and I found a couple of 'beauts. I found a kitty playing with string. There are numerous ones of Jesus in different prayer positions. DEAR LORD, there are also many... MANY entitled 50 shades of passion. I have to navigate myself out of here ASAP!

8:22pm Uh oh. I just found something. OH GOD. I think I'm going to buy it. Did I mention I found a CD that I made in college entitled Best CD Eva? It's a mix of the Spice Girls, Aerosmith, and Avril Lavigne. Don't be jealous of my mix CD.

8: 26pm UPDATE. I bought it. Don't be jealous.

YO I'll tell you what I want, what I really, really want.
So tell me what you want, what you really, really want.
I'll tell you what I want, what I really, really want.
So I'll tell you what I want, what I really, really want.
I want a, I want a, I want a, I want a, I wanna really, really, really want is ERMAHGERD.