5.06.2013

more bags, more glory

It's been awhile since I've sewed some wine bags. But I have to get on my game, because 12 days from now I'll be setting up my CRAFTY BOOTH for ARC Mercer in Veteran's Park with only 18 wine bags! My goal is to make another 12-22 to bring my total to either 30 or 40.  I think I can do it between my other projects going on. I think it's time for me to realistically set goals again, folks.

OK. By the end of tonight I'd like to have all of the ties for the bags' straps cut out, all of the fabric cut out, and all of the straps pinned to the fabric. I think that's a fair goal to set for myself.

Here are the projects I have going on right now:
- Make a 40" tall wall-hanging F. (I'll explain later)
- Make a mold and resin cast of my left hand (... I'll explain later)
- Make 12-22 new wine bags to sell at craft fair
- Update and work on my collaborative blog for Moxy Murals with my fellow artist Mrs. Brown!

I'm hoping that I can create a post a day detailing some of the other projects I've been working on. There's a lot going on in Nodyl's world at the moment!