5.13.2013

more F'in work

I do have some concerns about my giant F. I really needed the F to be lightweight, because the wall it's destined to hang on backs up to a shower. So I couldn't make it too heavy and risk it A: ripping off the wall with smaller screws, or B: having longer screws penetrate into the shower. Luckily, it's still light as a feather, so a couple of strategically placed small picture hanging hooks should work just fine.My other concern is having the F stay together. I tried as best as I could to execute it F'in properly. I just hope it doesn't crumble apart once it's finally up on the wall.

Last night I lightly sanded and primed the F. I'm hoping that I can get a coat of yellow paint on it some night this week. With my now part-time work schedule (eek) and part-time school schedule (EEK), I have to find a new balance when it comes to my craft-work-school time. Eek.