8.15.2011

balancing act.

Something just hit me.  No, not a flying tomato nor was it Lou.  It's this: My next goal date for completing two new purses is August 21st.  In between now and then, I'll have only two nights during this week to work on them.  I might have some time on the weekend, but I'm not quite sure as to how much I'll have.  Could this be a potential problem?

I want to be able to successfully set goals and meet them, but how does one balance those tasks with other daily responsibilities?  Grocery shopping, work (HAH), spending time with friends and family, going to the gym, personal upkeep... hey, I like to try to look nice every once and awhile!  Don't judge me for wanting to color my hair and paint my nails blue. 

Maybe for this project, I'll set smaller daily goals to see if I can accomplish them.  Today I'll be sure sew the ties for the base/straps together and make a list of things to order for the stained glass.  Of course, I'll be doing all of this after I make AND EAT my first batch of handmade gnocchi, with spicy sausage and Swiss chard.  See details below.
great success!