8.11.2011

text me sometime sugar!

Last night, not only did I trace on all the text, I COMPLETELY FINISHED THE TEXT.  Well, not completely, I just wanted to write that sooooooo baaaaaaaad.  I made such good progress that instead of doing all the text black, I decided to add some colors to habanero, cayenne and jalapeno.  So the only thing I have left to do is add the black outline to three words... then I'll be COMPLETELY FINISHED (with) THE TEXT.

I also decided to add an outline to the logo... it just looked like the odd man out on the sign without it.  The one thing I have to do today is change my chili pepper design... it ended up being too small for the space I allotted to it. So instead of it being 3" tall, it will be 5" tall. At least I'll have something to do at work today. I don't think I'll be working on the sign tonight, though.  I'm hiking after work, then I'm off to meet the DTGP (downtown gal pals) for a BYOB dinner/catch up.

I should start thinking soon about my next project.  I was thinking of doing another two purses.  Maybe get on a trend of completing purses and wine bags every time I finish a project.  One thing I have been itching to work on is my unfinished stained glass project.  Some of the pieces were truly difficult to cut, and I abandoned it about a year ago.  Good things to think about, for sure.