8.16.2011

f-f-f-f-f-faaaaaaaaaaaaaaail.

Yesterday was a whole bunch of fail.  But I feel oddly content about it.  Maybe because I was busy until 11pm at night doing other things I mentioned in my post yesterday... grocery shopping, going to the gym, cooking, spending time with friends and family and (oh joy!) banking.

The gnocchi was a fail.  The whole dinner was pretty much a soupy-potatoey mess.  It was still pretty tasty... But the two hours I wasted on making glorified mashed potatoes was a downer.  Sewing the bases/straps to the purses?  Fail.  Didn't do it.  Making a list of the supplies I need for the glass?  Win!  I ended up ordering 1/2 of the things I needed because... FAIL, two of the items are OUT OF STOCK.  Let's hope that I can actually get those piece of glass, or I will be in big trouble on the next project.  On the plus side, I ordered a new glass cutter, too.  I'm hoping that it will help cut down on the glass breaking into pieces after I score it.

Today there will be no time to work on those projects because... WIN, I'm going to the Phillies game with the DTGP's.