3.23.2012

1,900 page views, say whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!

THAT'S RIGHT. 1,900 page views! Now, I realize that it's slightly less traffic than Google or Regretsy, but damnit I'm proud. AND I didn't click on my blog 1,900 times either. That makes me more prouder. To celebrate, I went to Subway and got my most favorite treat of all times: A foot-long tuna on wheat with red onions and hot sauce. Gross, I know... BUT DELICIOUS.  The Subwayers missed me, too. Bread and meat guy said "I haven't seen you in awhile" while the topping lady said "It's been too long, yes?". Sigh. It's nice to be wanted. Apparently, with my 1,900 page hits I'm in high demand. Don't worry. There's enough Jill to go around.

Last night I made all eight straps for the cushions I'm reupholstering. I didn't think it would take too long, but it totally did. After cutting eight  2-1/2x11" strips, I sewed the long sides together, turned them inside out, finished off the edges and ironed on the fabric fusion Velcro. If the strips were a little thicker, I think it would have been easier. The more narrow it is, the harder it is to turn inside out. It's all good though. I'll be ready to sew the cushions together this weekend!

Thanks for reading and keeping up with my artsyness friends! I appreciate your time so very much!