3.21.2012

jumbled

Sometimes I get a little jumbled when I think of things that I'd like to do, and things that I have to do. It's a common dilemma that shows up from time to time in m'blog. I have a laundry list full of things I'd like to do, but then again... I also have laundry that I NEED to do. But, just because I need to do something, doesn't mean that I don't want to. And the same goes for things I'd like to do. Doesn't necessarily mean that I have to do them.

OH God. I've gone and gotten myself all confussed. Here's some things that I'd like to do, and some things that I need to do. I numbered them. How clever. 

Would like to do.
L1 Reupholster cushions for bar stools outside
L2 Clean up cut glass for panel #1: file and tape w/copper foil
L3 Start cutting out panel #2. Rinse and repeat.
L4 Manipulate triptych paintings with wax to submit to MRAC
L5 Frame said paintings in a cool pattern. Which means… woodwork. F.
L6 Take pictures of 4 new bags, create listings and post to Etsy.
L7 Shop for new fabric
L8 Eat ice cream and watch HGTV

Need to do.
N1 Go to the gym
N2 Laundry... you need underpants
N3 Cook something healthy
N4 Play with bunny boy
N5 OMG clean the bathroom
N6 Learn electrical wiring for lighting in the garden
N7 Plan camping trips locally.
N8 Plan camping trips in PacNW
N9 Practice more ASL

The only way I can come up with solutions to these problems, is by making them into math problems. Observe.

L8 > SUM(N5:N8) if! N1+N2= complete.
L4 > L7 because! L4 is due first.
L6 > L5 because! I HATE WORDWORK.
N7+N8 > N6 because! I don’t want to electrocute myself. Again.
N4 BEATS EVERYTHING. Fluffy bunny wants to play!
i eats all O's. you has more?
I think I'm more confused now.
How about I just go home today and try to accomplish as much as I can?